was a classic old house kitchen project, in which a warren of small spaces
in a 1920’s Tudor mansion was unified, expanded and made into an airy
and comfortable space for cooking and entertaining. A fabulous original
Chambers stove which existed in the house was incorporated into the new
space, and enhanced with a new custom hood and stone mosaic backsplash.
Photos by Brian Edwards